How Nate Wade Subaru Has Responded to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Your health and safety are top priority at Nate Wade Subaru. We’re taking extra steps in the workplace to ensure the health of our guests and staff while maintaining our exceptional level of sanitation and seeing to all of your needs. We actively monitor the information provided from the CDC and local health authorities to continue our efforts to prevent further spread of the virus.
Our steps in the dealership include:
- Nate Wade Subaru is committed to protecting ALL of our staff and guests from COVID-19. In doing so we will continue to follow current CDC and local mask guidelines.
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily and high-traffic areas multiple times a day
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations are available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- We’ve installed plexiglass barriers at the desks of each of our service advisors, cashiers, parts department, and receptionist.
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
- We have temporarily discontinued making fresh popcorn and offering fresh cookies for Service customers
- All Service porters and technicians will be wearing gloves to reduce physical contact with your vehicle
- All members of our sales team have been given a bucket with sanitizer and gloves so that they can disinfect cars for test drives or selling
We’ve also taken steps to be able to help you from home:
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the dealership for service, we can come pick your car up for you
- If you are shopping for a car, you can submit all necessary documents to us from home using the Digital Retailing tool in the sidebar of any vehicle page. This will help you greatly reduce the amount of time spent in the dealership
A member of our dedicated team is ready to assist you no matter how you contact us. By phone, email, or an in-person arrival, we’ll have someone available to help you find that perfect Subaru. If you like, you can even text someone on our Sales Team at 855-890-4347 or our Service Department at 833-432-6776. When we work together, we can combat the spread of COVID-19 and help maintain a healthy environment. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our dealership. Despite the trials at this time, we aim to continue serving you and all your automotive needs. On behalf of everyone here at Nate Wade Subaru thank you for being a loyal customer.