Nate Wade Subaru
Welcome to Nate Wade Subaru
New & Used Subaru Dealer in Salt Lake City
The health and safety of our staff and guests continues to be of primary importance. We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and are making adjustments as needed.
We are taking the additional steps:
- Our facility is cleaned and disinfected daily, we are continuously cleaning and disinfecting during the business day.
- We've added additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We've increased the sanitization of high traffic areas such as door handles, restrooms, water station and the drink refrigerator area.
- We have temporarily discontinued making fresh popcorn and offering fresh cookies for Service customers and are instead offering factory sealed popcorn and cookies.
- We have adjusted our waiting area so that there is additional space between seats.
- Our Service porters and technicians all wear and regularly change their gloves.
- We have stopped all non-essential business travel across the company. Additionally, we are closely monitoring all employee travel - both business and personal.
- We do and will continue to check in regularly with all of our employees to see how they are feeling physically and to remind them to not come to work if they are feeling ill.
- We are communicating regular reminders across multiple channels with our staff regarding the importance of frequent hand washing, using alcohol-based wipes & hand sanitizer, and other hygiene-related actions.
- We are encouraging, and if need be, requiring any staff member who exhibits symptoms of the virus, or flu, to stay home and contact their doctor.
- We are asking our staff to avoid any large conferences or large social gatherings - just as additional layers of precaution.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our staff.
Nate Wade Subaru
The History of Nate Wade Subaru
The story of Nate Wade Subaru is unlike any other auto dealer in the country. Nate Wade himself originally partnered with M. Russell Ballard of Ballard Motors in 1956 to form Ballard Wade Motors. In 1969, Ballard Wade Motors became one of the first Subaru dealers in the country. Since then, we have familiarized ourselves with every aspect of Subaru engineering and business practices. We believe this makes us more qualified than anyone else in Salt Lake City to walk you through the process of buying, maintaining, and owning a Subaru.
What We Do For You
Once you come to see us, there will be no doubt in your mind that we are better equipped to take care of you than anyone else. We keep our inventory well-stocked and full of a diverse selection of new and used Subaru models. Once you've found the vehicle that fits you best, our sales and finance team will work with you to find a payment plan that doesn't break your bank. After that, our service center is fully staffed with factory-trained and Subaru-certified technicians who use only genuine OEM replacement parts when working on your Subaru. All of this, plus lots of customer amenities on site, is why we earned the 2021 Subaru Love Promise Customer And Community Commitment Award. If you have any questions about us, feel free to give us a call! Or, you can come by and visit us in person today. We're located at 1207 South Main St in Salt Lake City, UT.